For Live Supers
- PSI Candidate Information Bulletin
- Private Investigator
- Private Patrol Operator
- Alarm Company Operators Basic Steps
* EJ4 Web Training (43,000 Top Score, Graduation)
* BSIS Security Training (LIVE Location & Training
* Street View Experience (Start Hands On Training, assignments monitored by S.G.S Enterprises, Jobber Forum.
The student will have an understanding of the history and development of Security including Duties & Responsibilities of On & Off Duty. The student will have an understanding of security officer's authority both on and off duty. The student will have a knowledge of security officer's responsibilities in the educational environment. The student will have a knowledge of the security officer's professional image, and structure and organization as they relate to campus personnel, ancillary groups and constituent group
The student will have an understanding of the circumstances under which searches and seizures can be made by school security officers in the educational environment. The student will have an understanding of the concept of In Loco Parentis and Parens Patria. The student will have an understanding of the student discipline process on and off post(s). The student will have an understanding of the role of the different stakeholders in the legal process in the community environment.
The student will have an understanding of crimes as they relate to on-campus violations. The student will have the ability to recognize when a violation has occurred, identify the crime by its common name, and classify them as misdemeanors or felonies. The student will have a knowledge of the types of incidences that will come to their attention that will require a report to be filed.
- Battery P.C. 646.9
- Stalking E.C. 87708
- Abuse of Instructor
- Community P.C. 241.2,3,4, and 6
- Assault on X Officials. P.C. 243.2,3,5, and 6
- Battery on School Officials P.C. 243.4
- Sexual Battery P.C. 245, etc.
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon on Officials TRO's, Stay-away Orders, Abduction Issues P.C. 277
- Child Abduction P.C. 272
- Contributing P.C. 647.6
- Hate Crimes Domestic Violence Missing Persons Crime Against Property E.C. 48905
- Destruction of Employee Property P.C. 594, 594.2, 594.3
- Vandalism P.C. 469 Keys
- Duplication E.C. 19911
- Destruction of Library Property P.C. 502
- Computer Crimes Weapons P.C. 626.9
- Gun Free School Zone P.C. 626.95
- Firearms on Playgrounds P.C. 626.10
- Other Weapons Injurious Objects Attorney General Opinion 96-906
- Definition of Possession